We’re looking for a frontend WordPress developer. Experience with the Genesis Framework is a plus. Most projects would be to migrate and/or organize all HTML/copy/images from existing WordPress thems to new WordPress themes. These are projects that would be ongoing for the right developer.
-We’re seeking a Full Stack WordPress Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. The position will consist of everything from complete website development to small maintenance projects. Specifically, we are looking for people with a strength in PSD to WordPress conversion and experience crafting custom themes using custom post-types. You will have direct
I am a guide who provides tours around Scotland, what I am looking for is someone who would be able to maintain my website, keep it safe, working at top speed and updated. Sometimes I will need you to add a tour or photo. I paid for a company 250 to do this service for
About X-Team Motivated developers, ready to join your team. X-Team is an international company founded in Melbourne, Australia that helps companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary developers from around the world. We are 100% remote and believe in building a world where developers can have access to an environment of growth
We need some WordPress experts to join in our team.
“Motivated developers, ready to join your team.”
X-Team is an international company founded in Melbourne, Australia that helps companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary developers from around the world.
We are 100% remote and believe in building a world where developers can have access to an environment of growth and incredible opportunities regardless of where they live. Our culture is based around the proactive, selfless values that make up every X-Teamer.
We are a community of people dedicated to unleashing our potential every day. Learn more about how we can help you learn and grow at https://x-team.com/unleash/
The right individual will be self-driven. Someone who cares about maintainability of the code, automation, deployment processes and how to enable innovation through fostering a growing culture of Open Source. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the engineering culture and best practices.
- Professional experience with PHP 5, MySQL and WordPress
- MVC frameworks like Laravel or Symfony
- Ability to build and consume RESTful web services.
- Competent with revision control systems (Git)
- Code optimization and performance improvements
- Knowledge common Design Patterns (SOLID).
- Passionate about writing beautiful and clean code
- Experience with working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing.
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., etc.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Join our vibrant community, filled with opportunities to join engaging engineering roundtable discussions, AMAs, gaming clubs, LAN parties, charitable fundraisers, fitness programs (+gym membership), etc. This is the community to be in if you're a remote developer.
- We’ll provide up to $2,500 in funding for your learning and growth through our Unleash program, which provides opportunities to unleash your potential through initiatives that help you grow as a developer and explore your passions more each day. (http://x-team.com/unleash)
Who is X-Team meant for?
- Any freelance developers with experience working on high-scale, remote teams and projects with a motivated, proactive attitude and compassionate, team-player heart. If you've worked with freelancing platforms before, that's not what we are. X-Team is a community of all likeminded people, carefully chosen to ensure we are able to create an environment of the most motivated people in the world who come together to unleash their potential. What we've created is truly special and not a faceless platform. X-Team is where developers go to feel truly at home together, while becoming more motivated than they've ever been.
What are you hiring for right now?
- We are hiring for PHP developers to fill some exciting new opportunities we have. We're also hiring for a variety of other skills, such as React, React Native, Cryptocurrency/blockchain, Node.js, Salesforce, DevOps, and Golang.
Will I get a job immediately after applying?
- If your skills, experience and values align with a current opening we have, your chances of getting hired immediately are high. If we discover you're qualified but all opportunities have been taken, we'll continue to work with you to help you get a role in X-Team. The key is having the most relevant, in-demand skills when you apply.
What kind of opportunities do you provide?
- We provide full-time opportunities that last, on average, for 10 months. After your role ends (and so long as you've performed well), we continue to give you work internally with us until we find you a new opportunity. This ensures that X-Team can be a stable work option for you as a freelancer.
Job Perks: Visit http://x-team.com/join to learn more.
Immerse. Evoke. Reframe. Create. At Landor, that's how we approach design.
We are currently seeking a temporary new business presentation Designer to join our San Francisco office.
Could this be you?
Landor builds some of the world's most iconic and agile brands. Our global team of strategic experts and creative explorers solve complex business and brand challenges in unexpected ways.
Everyone knows this: first impressions are lasting.
Landor San Francisco is looking for a new business presentation designer, who will work primarily on our new business pursuits ? designing proposals, pitch presentations, microsites and one-off custom pieces (booklets, posters, scrolls, etc.) by which we expect to make the perfect ? and lasting ? first impression to potential clients.
In addition, this designer will design materials for occasional SF office internal presentations, events and more.
You will work primarily with our new business team, individual pitch teams, and the managing director. You will sometimes be 100% responsible for design needs on an assignment, but other times, you may work with a creative director from our design team.
Some fine print:
2-4 years of agency or design firm experience
Expert level understanding of PowerPoint, Keynote, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Word. General understanding of Excel, Project and WordPress.
Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and with strong time management skills.
Must be a natural team player and a problem-solver with a real can-do approach, able to successfully work with moving targets and changing priorities.
This position is a temporary position for an indefinite period of time.
To learn more about Landor and why you need to join us, click here....www.landor.com.
I am looking for an experienced genesis framework developer or someone who understands it.
I am build my own website and looking for general help with the more technical aspects, not looking to have a site completely coded just working within the limits of the design and framework from Studio press.
I am also going to be using Lifer LMS for the cousreware, once the basic site is done I do have ongoing work to help me build and maintain everything plus I also have other sites in the pipeline to be done. I can do basic thing however the more css and html coding things have me stumped, I also have cobalt apps to which looks interesting so if I have to use that I will
Ideally we can do training over Skype or Hangouts. I am GMT10+ For Australia however I have hired people all over the world before so normally we can work with the time zones ok
I’m easy going at low stress my only requirement is you are a native English speaker, as i have a lot of trouble understanding accents.
(Denver, CO or Montreal, QB)
Inboxlab is looking to hire a Front-end Web Developer to join our growing team.
Based in Denver, Colorado, Inboxlab is an incubator that builds companies revolving around email. Founded in 2017 by serial entrepreneur and angel investor, Nicholas Pardon, Inboxlab seeks to create value in new and existing companies by leveraging our core competencies around data, marketing, branding, and most importantly, the inbox.
About the role
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll need to bring
We need someone on a freelance (but long term) basis to help develop a wordpress website with various issues in creating advertising space, setting up Facebook Instant Articles etc. Continued design development. We are a small, but fast growing start-up, and we’d love to have someone join us that will be around for the future.
This is a job from: WPhired.com.
Read more: WordPress Developer Help (Adsense, Instant Articles, Development)
About the position
The Digital Marketing Specialist at BLUE Software is responsible for the development, execution, management, and analysis of BLUE Software's digital marketing strategy. This strategy includes: BLUE's websites, social media platforms, e-mail marketing, digital outreach marketing campaigns, and sales support efforts. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong background in both digital marketing as well as graphic design.
Work with the Senior Graphic Designer to create deliverables including landing pages, email marketing, digital marketing campaigns, and presentations as well as respond to various image requests
Provide graphic design and customization for sales materials including: presentations, one-sheets, and miscellaneous projects
Report on Marketing campaign analytics
Community Management: Set and implement social media campaigns to align with marketing strategies
Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
Respond to comments and queries in a timely manner
Monitor and report on feedback
Organize and participate in social media events to build community and boost brand awareness
Coordinate with Marketing team to ensure brand consistency
Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
Events management: plan and execute company-wide strategic events including industry events, company-hosted webinars and bi-annual User Conferences (invitation distribution, RSVP tracking, onsite coordination and reporting post event)
Internal communications: ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
Maintain and organize marketing databases and folders
Assist with other Marketing duties potentially including creative strategy, lead nurturing, blogging, copywriting, vendor management, etc.
Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Bachelor's degree in digital media, business, communications, marketing, or another related discipline
Knowledge of digital marketing and social media advertising vehicles and strategies
Knowledge in graphic design and visual communications
At least one year of relevant digital marketing experience, including proven community manager experience. B2B preferred.
Ability to identify and track relevant social media metrics
Ability to interpret website analytics, marketing campaign metrics and online customer engagement statistics
Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
Extensive knowledge and experience with HTML, CSS, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and Microsoft Office
Knowledge of marketing automation platforms, Hubspot a plus
Knowledge of CRM (Sales Force) integrations to marketing automation platforms is a plus
Excellent verbal communication skills
Excellent writing skills
Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
Strategic thinker and creative problem solver with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
Event organizers all over the world trust Event Espresso to organize a variety of events including workshops, seminars, conferences, training classes, golf tournaments, courses and more. As a member of the sales team, you’ll have an impact in helping customers understand how our events solution can help them be successful with their events.
An overview of a typical day
Here is what your day might look like:
Experience. You must have the following experience:
Strong communicator. You’ll collaborate with our team and customers on a daily basis, so excellent written and communication skills are required.
Remote work is natural to you. You have familiarity with working remotely such as from a home office or a co-working center with reliable equipment.
Ability to prioritize and take action. You have a willingness to create a plan and default to action. And if you run into some issues with your plan, you’ll ask for help, adjust your path, and move forward again.
Reliable. At Event Espresso, you’ll have a lot of autonomy such as choosing where, when, and how you work. You must deliver.
Curious. You are inquisitive and ask questions as a way to learn and get better at your craft.
These are nice-to-haves but are not required.
Trial to Hire
A paid trial will help you understand what it is like to work at Event Espresso. During this time, you’ll have a small project that you’ll work on in addition to daily tasks such as following up with customers that are interested in our events solution. A trial period will help you understand what is expected of the role. Each week, you’ll have a check-in with a team member who will coach you to find your strengths and answer any questions that you may have.
The time commitment for a paid trial is flexible at part-time or full-time and lasts about one month.
This is a contract position. Compensation is based upon experience and performance.
How to Apply?
Send a well-written, concise email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your responses. A response for each item is required.
An Event Espresso team member will contact qualified candidates for an interview.
More information available here: https://eventespresso.com/about/join-our-team/#openings
I want a website fully like www.theparentcompany.com.sg and contains all its features. I want all the features appear in the theparentcompany.com.sg website, which mean that gift cards, shop, blog, FAQ, discount features (calculating discount percent as what in Build your Plan Now page), Cart, Delivery information. and all the others features. And One Important Thing, I want the whole script (website) appear in RTL (Right to Left) order (format). As the admin of the website, I want to have an access to all these features in the backend (admin area of CMS) in order to change them to the desirable one. Also it is necessary to consider the following specification which I want the website contains all of them:
– Website Metrics (I will check it with GTmetrix)
– Mobile friendliness (FULLY RESPONSIVE TO ALL ASPECT RATIO)
– Compatibility: render well in common browsers
– Fonts: Font Awesome
– Navigation without any broken links or wrong pages
– 404 pages: a custom page to help visitor find something else of use
– User comments under each product in product page.
– Customer membership & information [this part is different to the sample website, and it is the most important part of this project]: I want to use just SMS registration by asking for phone number not email model (However, this mode should be reserved). username to log in is the phone number and the password will be sent to verify the number. after that the user is logged in and has an account page which contains: 1-Order History, 2-Personal data form and 3-Change Password. I want to able to customize the form.
I have My SMS API to run, but I will check it for compatibility if there will be any problem, I will check with you. So it’s not necessary to be included in this phase.
Make sure every page has a title tag, and make sure they are unique, also make sure each has a meta description.
– USER ACCESS (My Account)
– CANCEL SUBSCRIPTIONS: Customers can easily cancel their subscriptions from within the user portal.
– Structured markup: using Schema markup
– Social media integration
– Do primary test
– WEBSITE SECURITY CONSIDERATIONS
* Backend features (Admin area):
THEME OPTIONS: A user-friendly theme options panel allows administrators to easily make changes to site content.
– VIEW/MANAGE USER SUBSCRIPTIONS: Manage all of your customer subscriptions from the admin panel
– DETAILED CLIENT AND SUBSCRIPTION DATA SHARING WITH PAYMENT PROCESSORS
– ADMIN EXPORTS OF CSV REPORTS FOR HANDLING SHIPMENTS AND FULFILLMENT: View and export admin and subscription reports for easy shipment handling and fulfillment.
– WYSIWYG ADMIN INTERFACE FOR ATTRACTIVE PRODUCT DISPLAY
– Detailed reports: allow to keep track of recurring revenue, number of active subscribers and more.
WooCommerce Subscriptions is a good example of features and options to be consider.
Please check WooCommerce Subscriptions and if it is helping let me know.
The www.theparentcompany.com.sg is based on shopify, I am not using this platform (shopify), so I want this project using WordPress!
Finally, I want to use an exclusive payment port for my website. I want all the source code.
I want the complete project within 15 days. The quality of final website (script) is very important (more than time). I will check and test all the objects of claim within 5 days to see if it is all desired things satisfied, then pay for it.